Gifting Ideas For First Birthday
It’s hard to believe but the little new born is now celebrating their first birthday. By now most babies have learned to sit up, crawl, pull out to stand or maybe they are even taking their first steps. They are beginning to interact, grasp things and are giving adorable hugs and kisses.
Thinking of what to gift the little one for their first birthday? Well, consider giving toys that help develop fine motor skills. Toys which involve pushing or pulling, stacking or spilling and rolling or rocking top the first birthday gift list.
Here is a selection of top 5 toys that kids and parents would absolutely love to receive as birthday gifts:
(1) Fisher Price Rock-A-Stack – your one year old is ready to stack. This toy allows your kid to differentiate between various colors and sizes of the rings. To my mind this is the best birthday gift a 1year old can receive. You will be surprised to see how much time kids can spend with this simple toy.
(2) Vtech Octobubble Orchestra – By the first birthday bathing is a fun activity for kids. This toy makes for a perfect first birthday gift as it combines music with bubble fun. Kids will enjoy listening to the fun songs while they enjoy the bubble bath.
(3) Cotoons Shape Sorter House – This is a shape sorting and matching activity for a one year old. Kids need to match the shape on the key to unlock the four doors of the house. The toy introduces the child to the concept of cause and effect.
(4) Little Tikes Police Cycle Sounds Rocker – A police themed rocker for the first birthday. The rocking motion activates motorcycle sounds, siren and police lights. Don’t you agree this would be a cool first birthday gift?
(5) Smilin’ Smart Phone – Phones are always a hit with one year olds. This phone comes with 10 sing-along songs and 9 light up buttons. What will be best about this birthday gift is that it looks like a mommy-daddy phone.
That’s it, just remember that little one year olds love toys that encourage hand and leg movements. Gifting is not easy, but a little bit of research can help you select the best birthday gift for the little one’s first birthday.